The amounts of financial support depend on the country in which the student is realizing the mobility. Financial support covers only a part of the costs. Financial support is paid by VVG to the student to the student’s gyro account by paying 80% of total financial support before leaving to mobility, and the remaining 20% after returning from mobility and delivering all the necessary documentation and fulfilling the final report.

The European Commission determined the amounts of the financial support as follows:

Group Country Financial support (EUR/monthly)

GROUP 1

Programme countries with higher living costs

Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom 460

GROUP 2

Programme countries  with medium high living costs

Belgium, Croatia, the Czech, Cyprus, Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey 410

GROUP 3

Programme countries with lower living costs

Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Rumania, Slovakia, Macedonia 360

 

Special categories:

Students – traineeship Additional 100 euro monthly
Students – lower socio-economic status (only for students who leave to study visit) Additional 200 euro monthly
Students with special needs Depending on the needs – determined by AMPEU

 

Erasmus+ 2015: The amounts of financial support for KA1: Mobility of students and (non)teaching staff – mobility projects among programme countries

Erasmus+ 2014: The amounts of financial support for KA1: Mobility of students and (non)teaching staff – projects of mobility among programme countries

 

Regulating the Status at the University of Applied Sciences during Mobility