Information about visa requirenment can be found at Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs website.
Temporary Stay Permit
If your nationality doesn’t require visa to enter Croatia you must obtain a temporary stay permit once you are in Croatia.
For nationalities that do require visa to enter Croatia you will need to apply for your Temporary Stay Permit before coming to Croatia.
Students will obtain Temporary Stay Permit at Ministry of Interiror (in Velika Gorica or in Zagreb). Process of obtaining TSP is 15 days upon arrival in Croatia.
To obtain TSP you must have following documents:
- TSP application form – download
- A photo 30X45mm
- A copy of passport
- A proof of valid health insurance (travel insurance)
- For student who receive any kind of support (including Erasmus) a proof that confirms that student is entitled to support and the exact amount of support or bank statement which proofs that student has enough funds to cover her/his stay
- Letter of Acceptance or Learning Agreement
- 20 HRK (approximately 3 EUR) for stamp fees
- 240 HRK (approximately 32 EUR) for all students to make the residence card or
- 500 HRK (approximately 70 EUR) for non-EU residents
Admission to University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica does not include accommodation. We will upon your request provide you with help and assistance to find accommodation.
Average cost of accomodation is between 200-500 EUR. Student can rent an apartment in Velika Gorica (cheaper) or Zagreb or apply for dorm in Zagreb.
If student is living in Zagreb there is aslo financial cost of transportation. Monthly fee for student ZET bus card is 310 HRK (approximately 41 EUR) .