After being nominated by his/her home institution, the student needs to send an application form together with the following documents
- Incoming student application form
- Curriculum Vitae (Croatian or English),
- Learning Agreement proposal containing planned courses at the University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica. The Learning Agreement may be modified after student’s arrival and the discussion with academic coordinator, or
- Description of Intended Studies (Croatian or English) – NOTE! Only if the Learning Agreement is not submitted,
- Grade Transcript and Certificate of Enrollment at home university,
- Copy of the passport (first page with the photo and personal information).
All documents should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and then sent by post to the following address: Veleučilište Velika Gorica, Zagrebačka 5, 10410 VelikaGorica, Croatia (or brought upon arrival if it was sent by mail).
After the deadlines the student will receive a letter of acceptance issued by the University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica (Veleučilište Velika Gorica).
Information about the studying and living will be sent to the student who completed the application procedure and is accepted.
Upon arrival students must submit following:
- Copy of International Health insurance card valid in Croatia (a private one or, if you are from the EU, at least EU Health card).
- Three ID photographs (4x6cm)
- Personal Identification Number or OIB (issued by the Croatian National Tax Authority). Click here for instructions on how to get it.
For winter semester and full year: June 20
For summer semester: January 10
*Late applications may be accepted
DISABILITY OR OTHER SPECIAL NEEDS
If you have a disability or other special needs please indicate in Application form with explanation.
University of Applied Sciences welcomes students with disability and our facility is equipped with elevator that will allow you access to classroom.
For further information please contact Erasmus coordinator.