|Specialist study programmes - Crisis Management|
Specialist graduate professional programme: Crisis Management
Director of study: Prof. Nikola Lebeda, D.Sc.
Professional title: Professional Specialist Engineer of Crisis Management
Total ECTS credits: 240 (180+60) ECTS
Type of study: full-time and part-time study programme
The programme is intended primarily for persons whose activities are related to safety and security aspects of crises in the action of legal entities, industry, bodies of local and regional administration units, and the government administration bodies.
Crisis management is very complex and carrying responsibility, encompasses various jobs depending on the activity and scope of actions of certain legal entities, companies or units of local and regional administration as well as the government administration. Therefore, it is very important to establish a security system that prevents the onset of crises, raises the level of resistance to action and raises the level of competence of eliminating the consequences and providing recovery, good knowledge of the processes of possible crises and capability of managing the protection system, which is the basic task of crisis management.
By completing the 'Specialist graduate professional programme Crisis Management' the students acquire specialist knowledge and competences for independent solving of crisis management issues, managing of processes and systems managing safety and security in public and private sector, and especially in the economy at the national and international level, and harmonization of action with the system of managing the functional operation of companies.
Graduated students will be qualified to solve crisis management problems as well as to manage the public and corporate security and humanitarian and security operations in compliance with the valid national, EU and international relevant directives and norms.
By successfully completing the specialist graduate professional programme Crisis Management, the students acquire additional 60 ECTS credits and acquire the diploma of professional specialist engineer of crisis management with a total of 240 ECTS which makes it possible for them to continue the studies in Croatia or abroad, in compliance with the law.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 October 2013 14:36|
- U finskom časopisu The UAS Journal objavljen je članak o VVG-u
- Priznavanje prethodnog učenja - upitnik AZVO
- Predstavnici Veleučilišta u posjetu Predsjedniku RH
- Djelatnice VVG-a na usavršavanju u Finskoj u okviru Erasmus programa
- Sporazum o suradnji s Auto Hrvatska Autoservisi d.o.o. - Pogodnosti za nastavnike i studente
- Održan neformalni sastanak Erasmus koordinatora u Splitu
- Essilor Optika d.o.o. je Veleučilištu Velika Gorica ustupio na korištenje automatski refraktor
- Doc.dr.sc. Sanji Kalamburi nagrada za najbolji rad na međunarodnoj konferenciji SDEWES
- Fotografije s promocija 28.rujna 2013.
- Pismo inozemnog studenta