|Enrollment in the 1st year of study|
|About VVG - About VVG|
The enrollment procedure in the University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica (VVG) is based on the tender for enrollment which is published by VVG on its Internet pages and in the public, and the results of the qualification procedure in accordance with the Act on Scientific Research and Higher Education and the special Decision brought by the VVG on the qualification procedure.
The basic requirement to enter the qualification procedure and to enrol in one of the programmes at VVG is a completed four-year secondary education or equivalent secondary vocational education in Croatia or abroad.
The qualification procedure at VVG includes four qualification terms:
- July qualification term 1
Submission of application and documents: from 23 June to 04 July 2009
Results: 07 July 2009
Enrollment: from 08 to 13 July 2009
- July qualification term 2
Submission of application and documents: from 14 to 23 July 2009
Results: 25 July 2009
Enrollment: from 27 to 30 July 2009
- September qualification term 1
Submission of application and documents: from 01 to 11 September 2009
Results: 15 September 2009
Enrollment: from 16 to 21 September 2009
- September qualification term 2
Submission of application and documents: from 22 to 25 September 2009
Results: 28 September 2009
Enrollment: from 29 September to 03 October 2009
The documents required for application:
1. application form (can be filled in on the Internet or personally when submitting the documents);
2. certificates of all the grades of the secondary school;
3. school-leaving certificate of the secondary school;
4. birth certificate;
5. certificate of nationality.
The submitted documents can be either originals, notarized copies, or photocopies (these with originals made available).
Candidates with working experience can realize priority at enrollment in the part-time programme if they provide a certificate issued by the employer that they have been engaged in activities related to the respective programme in the duration of a minimum of 12 months.
What you need to enrol:
1. two photos 4x6cm (for the matriculation book);
2. HRK 250 for enrollment costs;
3. payment of the first tuition installment (postal money orders may be obtained during enrollment at the student service office).
Acknowledging of exams passed at other faculties, higher-educational institutions and polytechnics
After having enrolled in VVG the students have the possibility of submitting an application for the acknowledgment of the exams passed at other higher-educational institutions.
Please, find a sample of application with the list of required documents attached.
The applications are submitted after having enrolled in the autumn semester of the current academic year.Should the attached documentation be incomplete, the students’ applications to acknowledge the exams passed at other higher-educational institutions will not be considered.
(Procedure of acknowledging the passed exams at other higher-educational institutions)
For applications and enrollment the Student Service Office opening hours on workdays 10:00-18:00 (break from 15:00-15:30) and on Saturdays from 10:00-12:00.Contact for Information
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 July 2013 14:56|
- Priznavanje prethodnog učenja - upitnik AZVO
- Predstavnici Veleučilišta u posjetu Predsjedniku RH
- Djelatnice VVG-a na usavršavanju u Finskoj u okviru Erasmus programa
- Sporazum o suradnji s Auto Hrvatska Autoservisi d.o.o. - Pogodnosti za nastavnike i studente
- Održan neformalni sastanak Erasmus koordinatora u Splitu
- Essilor Optika d.o.o. je Veleučilištu Velika Gorica ustupio na korištenje automatski refraktor
- Doc.dr.sc. Sanji Kalamburi nagrada za najbolji rad na međunarodnoj konferenciji SDEWES
- Fotografije s promocija 28.rujna 2013.
- Pismo inozemnog studenta
- Rang lista prijavljenih kandidata za upis na specijalistički studij ULSP