|About VVG - About VVG|
This higher education institution provides five undergraduate professional and three postgraduate specialist study programmes with curricula realized using advanced technologies, that are being constantly improved, renewed and allowing the students easier knowledge transfer so that when they enter the labour market they will have better opportunities of employment and getting ahead in their careers, i.e. existence in one of today’s modern organizations.
The basic reason for establishing the University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica was the need to contribute with the new study programmes to the general development of the educational system thus insuring sufficient quantity and quality of higher education staff. The need to educate certain professions has been indicated by constant analysis of the human potential market where a lack of experts of certain professions has been determined and this has led to providing study programmes at the University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica which appear for the first time in the educational process not only in Croatia but in the world as well. It is precisely this lack of certain professions that has been confirmed by the fact that only in the three years of its existence the University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica has become the fifth higher education institution of this type in Croatia regarding the number of enrolled students. Currently, there are 920 full- and part-time students enrolled at the University of Applied Sciences Velika Gorica.
For more information watch the video about the University of Applied Sciences VG.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 12 March 2015 11:01|
- Poziv na smotru prve pomoći – prijave do 25. svibnja 2015.
- Gospodarenje otpadom: gost predavač Teo Čolan
- Ljetna škola optometrije: sve manje slobodnih mjesta
- Projekt RECIPE: raspodijeljeni zadaci
- Od sutra na VVG-u ispostava SC-a
- Razredbeni postupak
- NATJEČAJ za za upis u prvu godinu STRUČNIH studija u trajanju od 3 godine
- NATJEČAJ za upis na specijalističke diplomske studije
- Upitnik za studente: Mladi i poduzetništvo
- Najava iz Ministarstva zdravlja: Optometristi uskoro zdravstveni radnici