|Study programme: Aircraft Maintenance|
|Professional study programmes - Aircraft Maintenance|
Director of study: Prof. Ernest Bazijanac, D.Sc.
The baccalaureus / baccalaurea of Aircraft maintenance study programme acquire the knowledge and competences required in the field of aircraft maintenance. They can independently solve professional issues regarding planning, organization, technical protection and control of technological processes in all phases of the maintenance system of aircraft and aircraft equipment in compliance with the standards of aircraft airworthiness control.
The students who complete the study programme of Aircraft Maintenance are qualified to perform civil jobs, jobs in the army and police in the field of aircraft maintenance.:
planning of aircraft and aircraft equipment maintenance;
organization of aircraft and aircraft equipment maintenance processes;
implementation of aircraft and aircraft equipment maintenance technology;
quality management in the system of aircraft and aircraft equipment maintenance;
defining and implementation of the measures of technical protection at work in the process of aircraft and aircraft equipment maintenance;
solving of other issues regarding aircraft airworthiness maintenance.
Syllabus of the study programme: Aircraft Maintenance
- Okrugli stol: Sustav gospodarenja otpadom
- OCCSEE 2014 - Croatia, Istria, Rovinj - Otvorene prijave!! Registration open!
- Oglas za posao - za ORS baccalaureuse i studente
- Fotografije s promocija čekaju u Knjižnici
- Promocije studenata Veleučilišta Velika Gorica
- Natječaj za upis na spec. diplomski stručni studij IS
- Potpisan sporazum o suradnji VeleučIlišta i Auto Gašparića
- Upis na dvogodišnji specijalistički studij Informacijski sustavi
- Predstavljena brošura „Savjeti o sigurnosti“
- Stipendiranje hrvatskih branitelja iz Domovinskog rata i djece hrvatskih branitelja