|Study programme: Crisis Management|
|Professional study programmes - Management in Crisis Situations|
Director of study: Branko Mihaljević, M.Sc., senior lecturer
Professional title acquired after completing the study programme: professional baccalaureus/baccalaurea engineer of crisis management
Abbreviation: bacc. ing. admin. chris.
Crisis Management is a study programme intended for persons who make decisions and/or provide professional support to decision-makers in legal entities and units of local and regional authorities, units of government authorities, and especially in the protection and rescue systems in the police and the army. Catastrophes, as specific crisis conditions occur when accidents or crises caused by natural elements (floods, fires, earthquakes) or by human activities (impact on the environment, terrorism, etc.) act on people in such a way that the endangered population cannot control the flow of events nor cope successfully with the inflicted impacts, losses and damages. The frequency and severity of catastrophes can be significantly reduced or its consequences alleviated by paying more attention to forecasts, observations, planning of help and general readiness for adequate response to crisis, i.e. catastrophe, should it happen.
The competences of the completed experts of this study programme include planning and implementation of preventive measures for prevention and alleviation of the consequences of crises or catastrophes in companies or human environment in general, and providing professional assistance and coordination of expert teams and equipment after crisis or catastrophe.
The following scheme shows some of the basic tasks and activities included in the crisis management process:
Practical part of the classes at this study programme is performed in cooperation with the respective government authority institutions (e.g. National Protection and Rescue Directorate, Ministry, County, Cities and Districts), at legal entities of special interest and significance for the protection and rescue (Public Firebrigades, 112 Centres, Emergency Medical service, Croatian Red Cross, Search service, Search and rescue service at sea, Croatian rescue mountain service, etc.) and other big companies and institutions cooperating with VVG.
Syllabus of the study programme: Crisis Management
- Nastavnik VVG dr.sc. Ettore Tamajo uvršten u prestižnu monografiju najznačajnijih znanstvenika
- U finskom časopisu The UAS Journal objavljen je članak o VVG-u
- Priznavanje prethodnog učenja - upitnik AZVO
- Predstavnici Veleučilišta u posjetu Predsjedniku RH
- Djelatnice VVG-a na usavršavanju u Finskoj u okviru Erasmus programa
- Sporazum o suradnji s Auto Hrvatska Autoservisi d.o.o. - Pogodnosti za nastavnike i studente
- Održan neformalni sastanak Erasmus koordinatora u Splitu
- Essilor Optika d.o.o. je Veleučilištu Velika Gorica ustupio na korištenje automatski refraktor
- Doc.dr.sc. Sanji Kalamburi nagrada za najbolji rad na međunarodnoj konferenciji SDEWES
- Fotografije s promocija 28.rujna 2013.